EAC-New Energy & Autonomous Vehicle Tradeshow

Visa Service For Exhibitors And Visitors

Citizens from most countries require a visa to enter China

Most foreigners must obtain an entry visa before proceeding to China. All applicants for visas are required to have an invitation letter.

The visa invitation letter will be available here.

For Details Please Contact

Shanghai Enmore Commercial Development Co. td.

Address: Enmore Building, Building C, No. 999, Jinzhong Road, Changning District, Shanghai,China

Contact : Ms. Tan 

Tel.: +86 (0)21 5155 1600

Mob: +86 189 3007 7034

Email: info@eac-ienmore.com

Important Note

Due to the adjustment of immigration policy caused by Covid-19, the invitation letter will be issued according to the applicant's specific situation.